If you're vegan or know someone who is, then be sure to stock up on some sweet vegan holiday candy and other vegan holiday treats that are tasty and won't mess with vegan ethics. All of the treats below make perfect vegan additions to Christmas stockings or vegan gift baskets and they're simply wonderful to have around the house for holiday gatherings, parties or munching while watching your favorite holiday special. Many of these treats can be picked up at a store near you while others will need to be ordered soon for the holidays, but with chocolates, hard lollies, gummies, cookies and more, there's a little decadent something for every eco-friendly vegan you know!
Photo: Christmas Tree Caramel Box
Vegan Holiday Chocolate!
Who doesn’t love holiday chocolate?! As a vegan, you have plenty of amazing vegan chocolate choices to choose from, including…
- Mama Ganache Artisan Chocolates Christmas Tree Caramel Box (available in vegan) – they also have adorable small vegan chocolate Santa stocking stuffers and super cute Tannenbaum Tree Triangles. All candy is organic and Fair Trade too!
- Ethically traded Endangered Species Holiday bars in new Pumpkin Spice & Almonds, Vanilla Chai and Peppermint Crunch (Non-GMO, Gluten-free, kosher, vegan and supports endangered species habitat and humanity).
- Artisan Vegan Truffles
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Snowmen
- Fair Trade, organic Equal Exchange Chocolate Holiday Minis (dark chocolate)
- Allergy-Friendly Chocolate Snowflakes (Dairy-free, Nut-free, Gluten-free, Egg-free, Soy-free)
- Dairy-free Holiday Chocolate Lollies
- Artisan Vegan Caramels Dipped in Organic Fair Trade Chocolate
- Sugar & Spice Pecan Bark
- White Vegan “Milk” Chocolate Hazelnut Snowballs
- Creamy dark chocolate lavender truffles
- Theo Fair Trade, organic certified Nutcracker Brittle (author note – AMAZING! One of the best holiday vegan chocolate bars out there!)
Minty Fresh Vegan Holiday Treats
Winter holidays aren’t quite the same without beautiful swirling striped candy canes peeking out of stockings or hanging on the tree, and luckily there are plenty of eco-minded, vegan candy canes to go around. There’s also lots of other wintry fresh minty treats to be found including peppermint bark, minted chocolate and more.
- Natural Candy Store Peppermint Bark (also organic, Rainforest Alliance Certified, gluten-free and soy-free)
- All Natural Jumbo Candy Canes
- Theo Peppermint Stick Dark Chocolate Bar
- TruJoy Organic Candy Canes
- VerMints All Natural WinterMints
- 100% ethically traded Endangered Species chocolate mint minis
Photo: Allison’s Gourmet Cookies
Holiday Vegan Baked Goods
Sometimes candy is too sweet, when a baked item will suffice. As a vegan you may think your options are limited, but surprisingly they’re not.
- Allison’s Gourmet crafts award winning vegan baked goods such as gourmet cookies and gourmet brownies, perfect for holiday snacks.
- Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookies and an array of other flavors at cruelty-free Liz Lovely
- Gingerbread Boy Cookie, Pumpkin Spice and more wheat-free, gluten-free and vegan cookies at Sun Flour
- Vegan Whoopie Pies
- All natural, gluten free & vegan cookies at Michelle’s Naturally (including holiday gift baskets)
- Looking for online orders of cinnamon sweet rolls, vegan cheesecake, walnut tarts and much more? Check out Buy Kind.
- In NYC? Try Babycakes vegan cupcakes
Pages: 1 2