Attachment parenting guru, Dr. Sears has just added a new book to his informative, comprehensive pregnancy and parenting books collection. HappyBaby: The Organic Guide to Baby’s First 24 Months is a collaboration with registered dietitian Amy Marlow and nutrition adviser for HAPPYBABY premium organic baby meals, for which Dr. Robert W. Sears is a sponsor. Being touted as “the definitive guide for new and expectant parents, explaining why “going green” is universally the best way to protect baby from environmental toxins and to ensure baby’s overall health and development,” Dr. Sears’ endorsement of green parenting in this book will hopefully help put the eco movement on the mainstream map.
HappyBaby: The Organic Guide to Baby’s First 24 Months enlightens parents on topics including:
- Easy, healthy & delicious recipes for babies and toddlers
- Proper nutrition for nursing moms
- Dealing with post-pregnancy stress
- Managing immunization schedules
- How to create an environmentally sound and baby friendly household without hazardous chemicals and toxins
- Choosing safe products for your baby and home
Dr. Sears offers, “We wrote this book because we want to share with you how to make the daunting task of protecting baby a little simpler.” Dr. Sears’ and the Sears family physicians previous parenting books provide immeasurable comfort, knowledge and insight for parents, and we’re thrilled to learn of this new collaboration which will further the green movement.