Breastfeeding is best. However, if you need or want to formula feed or supplement formula with breast milk, or simply exclusively pump breast milk, you can make the experience better for your baby by choosing a safe organic formula and non-toxic baby bottles. Currently there are plenty of BPA-free plastic baby bottles on the market, but there’s recently been some questions about their safety. The newest research shows that even BPA-free plastics may leech chemicals. That said, what’s a concerned parent to do? One option is to avoid plastics altogether, and Klean Kanteen’s new Kid Kanteen Stainless Steel Baby Bottle can help you do just that. This new bright and shiny Kid Kanteen Stainless Steel Baby Bottle is an excellent (not to mention stylish) alternative to plastic baby bottles, with a body made from 18/8 food-grade stainless steel and rings and nipples made with medical-grade silicone.
Kid Kanteen Stainless Steel Baby Bottle Features
- Toxin-free bottle is made with zero BPA, phthalates, lead or other dangerous chemicals.
- High quality, 18/8 food-grade stainless steel won’t break or retain odd flavors.
- Baby-friendly with a contoured hourglass shape designed for little hands to hold.
- A wide-mouth allows for easy filling, pouring and cleaning.
- The bottle can be popped right into the dishwasher.
- A wide base and baby-minded nipple shape encourages proper latch.
- Double-venting system helps to reduce both nipple collapse and colic.
- Nipple flow rates allow natural-paced and relaxed feedings.
- Bottle threads are compatible with all Kanteen® Wide caps.
- 100% reusable.
- Stainless steel products are practically indestructible, so it won’t matter if you drop it.
- At the end of its life, this bottle is 100% recyclable.
- Stainless steel holds heat, so warming up your Kid Kanteen Baby Bottle is fast and easy.
- Comes in 5 oz and 9 oz sizes to suit growing baby appetites.