Kalon Studios‘ Ioline Crib was recently awarded one of the top 100 eco designs in the world in TIME Magazine’s “Green Design 100″ issue, and we’re equally impressed with the Ioline Dresser, which shares the same eco-friendly design qualities and aesthetic appeal. Kalon Studios, founded by husband-wife team Johannes Pauwen and Michaele Simmering, have created many innovative delights for tots, and we love their sustainably designed, modern IoLine Dresser which is just as befitting for the nursery as it is for mom and dad’s bedroom. What a great, green concept if you’re sharing close quarters with baby.
At $1,795.00, this beautiful dresser may seem out of reach for many, but the IoLine is so beautiful and solidly made, that it is sure to become an heirloom piece, enjoyed for many generations. The IoLine Dresser, part of the IoLine Collection, was named for Pauwen and Simmering’s daughter Io, and was designed with a raised upper edge that securely holds the amazing IoLine Changing Trunk as seen above.
Eco-benefits of the IoLine Dresser:
- Made with 100% solid bamboo and zero formaldehyde FSC certified multi-ply.
- Assembled with water based non-toxic glue.
- Made with materials that are recyclable, renewable, and biodegradable.
- Finished with Kalon Studios natural, non-toxic wood oil & a low VOC, 100% HAPs free paint.
- Domestically made to order and heirloom quality for a long life of use.
- Kalon Studios meet a level of 95% material efficiency, and unused material is retained for use
+ Ioline Dresser $1795- no assembly required