filed under: baking, cooking, food, green family, green kids, healthy recipe, how-to, recipe, recipes
Step 1: Gather the Ingredients
- 1/2 cup organic coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon organic peanut butter
- 2 small organic bananas
- 1/2 cup organic cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons agave or honey
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
Step 2: Blend it
Using a food processor or high-powdered blender mix all of the ingredients together until smooth.
Step 3: Spread It
Pour the mixture into a flat container and spread it out evenly with a spatula.