1. Gather your supplies.
- Glass bottles with spray tops (This recipe makes enough for 4 x 2oz spray bottles.) (If you can find amber or blue glass bottles, they will help preserve the essential oils to a greater extent.)
- 1 Tbsp Aloe vera gel
- 1 tsp Vitamin E oil
- 20 drops each essential oils of lemon, tea tree, and rosemary*
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 cup minus 2 Tbsp cool, filtered water
*If you’re pregnant or planning to become pregnant, omit the rosemary and increase the amount of the other oils.
2. Mix aloe, Vitamin E, and essential oils.
I like to use a glass measuring container with a spout, to make it easier to bottle the finished product. It’s not ideal to use plastic containers in conjunction with essential oils, since some essential oils can actually dissolve plastic. So you can use any glass bowl or container you’d like to combine your Vitamin E oil, aloe vera gel, and essential oils. Swirl around until well combined.
Pages: 1 2