1. Gather the ingredients.
- 12 oz of vanilla yogurt (I used coconut milk yogurt to make the recipe vegan, but any yogurt, preferably one low in sugar, will do. A fruit flavored yogurt would work as well.)
- 2 cups whipped “cream,” like SoyaToo, or regular whipped cream
- 1- 1 1/2 cups fresh fruit, such as blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries, for keeping with a Fourth of July color scheme. Larger strawberries can be chopped in quarters of eighths.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust OR See Step 2 and make your own, using 4 Tbsp margarine or butter and 8 long graham cracker sleeves (16 squares).
2. Make the graham cracker crust.
Melt the margarine or butter over medium-low heat. Meanwhile, blend the graham crackers in a food processor until it is crumbs. Mix the margarine/butter and the graham crackers together in the pie pan and press down evenly. You can press the mixture of the sides slightly or just over the bottom for a thicker crust.
3. Make the filling.
In a medium bowl, carefully mix together the whipped cream and the yogurt until well-combined.