Nothing whips up summer fun like a treasured, multifaceted playset. Playsets get kids outside and active, while allowing them to use their imagination. A safe and durable playset can provide countless hours of fun, and act as a great backdrop to sit and dream, draw, or picnic when you’re small. If you’re considering a summer splurge for your little ones, skip the plastic swing sets, and invest in a quality 100% Northern White Cedar playset from CedarWorks.
The award winning CedarWorks creates beautiful custom playsets for children… although, these playsets are so cool, parents may want to sneak out to play on them too. CedarWorks makes it a snap to design your own swingset, right online, or you may choose from one of their many lovely pre-designed Revelry Swing Sets or Serendipity Swing Sets. CedarWorks also offers a nice selection of swing set accessories.
CedarWorks Safety & Eco-Facts:
- ReCedaring program: CedarWorks has a comprehensive ReCedaring program that donates thousands of seedlings every year to small woodlot owners and environmental groups. They also give a seedling to each family that purchases a playset. To date, 400,000 seedlings have been planted by CedarWorks.
- Ethical catalogs: If you request a catalog, CedarWorks donates a two-year-old Cedar seedling to an environmental group or small woodlot owner (as part of their ReCedaring program).
- Chemical-free: All the swing sets made by CedarWorks are chemical free, as Northern White Cedar is naturally rot and pest resistant. Northern White Cedar is naturally splinter-free and safe for kids. Plus for parents, White Cedar requires no maintenance, and is economical, as it’s the longest lasting natural wood used in playsets.
- Eco-manufacturing: CedarWorks facilities are run by bio-fuel and green electricity.
- Recycling ethics: Leftover White Cedar wood is used for composting, heating, and horse stall bedding.
- Donations: 10% of CedarWorks profits are given to organizations which support kids and the environment.